Sunday, October 28, 2012

Christmas Postcard - Technostamper 243

It's been a while since I've posted challenges because I've been so busy doing craft shows.  There's a lull of about a week, and then I go at it again.  So I apologize in advance for my on and off posting.
This card is for the Technostamper challenge here
To make this card I put the sketch on its side.


 
 
Technique:
The image was colored with blender pens and various ink colors.  The marker was placed directly onto the image to color the sentiment.  Dazzling diamonds was applied to the outer edges of the sentiment using the 2 way glue pen.
Crystal effects was applied to the bells and ribbons above it.

Stamp: Christmas Postcard
Inks: Black Stazon, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, Silver marker (on bell)
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer, Candlelight Christmas DSP
Accessories: Polka dot folder, Crystal Effects, Tasteful trim die, dimensionals, Dazzling diamonds

2 comments:

MJ said...

Pretty! Love the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge! Good luck with the craft fairs.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Maria, great idea to turn the sketch on it's side ! I love the Merry Christmas Postcard, Beautiful ! Have fun with this storm, it's wicked out there ! Shirleyx